Referrals

Need a contractor?  Need a phone number of a KSEV sponsor you heard on the radio?  From home improvement to financial services, turn to KSEV sponsors to get the job done!

Many of KSEV’s sponsors are locally owned and operated businesses that employ people right here in Houston.

Click on the categories below.  The companies listed are KSEV sponsors and are ready to go to work for you.

Air Conditioning

Roofing

Swimming Pools

Tree Service

Windows

10 Comments - Listed Newest to Oldest

1. Gunter & Monique Faig says:

How is Paul Berlin doing.
    Please let me know at the above addresse

2. Carlos Reyes says:

Please forward me info on Mr, Kay the CPA, I need to contact him.

Thanks,

3. SHARON says:

Hi my name is Sharon and I’m 32 yrs old. I have a 7 yr old boy named Xander and a 18 month old girl named Holley Pepper. She is why I’m reaching out to the community. She was born November 30, 2011 with Saggital Craniosynostosis and had the open cranial surgery one day after 5 months old. Now here’s the thing, FINALLY the word and information can be heard about this condition. I have finally found one of my local news stations to cover my/my daughters story. But I need help, I only need one thing to make this a go. I need to find one other mom that is dealing with the same condition Saggital Craniosynostosis, just a little in earlier stages of that of my daughter. Maybe like early stages of healing. If you live in Houston, Tx and would love to work with me I would love to work with you and Channel 11 will do OUR story and we will finally get the word out about this condition, they need to know about this and this needs to be known. Thank you so much. I will keep checking to see if I found you.

4. ana carnahan says:

I am looking for the plumbing company that you interviewed about 6 months ago that installs both traditional water heaters and the new tankless types.

• P. Conoley says:

Edd spoke at length to a driving instructor about teen driving school. Can you please tell me what school that was?

5. natalie says:

I was wondering if you had a referral for refrigerator work and wood flooring?

6. jl says:

who does steve drake recommend to prepare a will on line?  heard u talk abt it on the air. tks

7. 8 year old washer is spilling H2O, anybody fix washers? It’s a GE (Generally Evil)..

8. Julie Clark says:

Who repairs your Whirlpool Washing Machines?

9. Cindy Rogers says:

you mentioned a pre-fab house on your show.  can you give me the name and contact information?  Thanks – Cindy